Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 24, 2011

More diagnoses... and treatments

Well, again it's been some time since my last post.  Progress in my weight and health has been slow, but thankfully I got an answer for what was causing the vast amount of pain and overwhelming fatigue that I have been experiencing...  doctors diagnosed me with Fibromyalgia.  If you're not totally aware of what this is, you're not alone.  Simple description would be that it is a disease that causes full-body muscle pain and fatigue and a lot of other symptoms... it kind of feels like having the flu, with out the stomach issues.  If you want to know more then google it, there is a lot of information out there but doctors are not totally sure of what causes it.  So, they've got me on medications and I am happy to say that I am feeling better than I have in 2 years.  Therefore, at this point I will be TRULY able to focus on my weight loss and determining the ways to overcome the weight gains that often accompanies these diseases.  I'll blog again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment