Total Pageviews

Monday, January 10, 2011

Or now...

I was hoping to start to get myself on track but with a combination of the holidays and getting much more sick I found myself regressing... significantly.  I'm up to 253 lbs now which puts my BMI at 37.4, this is beyond what I consider acceptable.  That qualifies me under "severe obesity"... which is just crazy.   My daily pain levels are consistently about 6.5 out of 10 with 8/10 being the worst days and I can not even rate the fatigue.  I've surpassed being frustrated, and am tired of making any excuses.  So, I have do what I can to find the answers and it's very important that I figure out what is wrong with me whether it be through conventional doctors or through holistic medicine.  I have a Rheumatology appointment this week to do a follow up on some test and I also have a Urology appointment to determine what is going on with my kidneys.  Hopefully we will find something out.  As for my diet, I am trying to reduce a lot of carbs especially sugar (as I said previously) and up my intake of vegetables and lean protein.  As for now I am going to stick to cardio and work in some weights as I am able too.  I will post back again soon after some further research and results from medical appointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment